Thursday 2 October 2008

UStamp Prize

I am so excited!!! It is like Christmas!!! I mentioned in an earlier post that I had joined up for the first class through UStamp, well guess what!! I entered a competition through UStamp and won a prize!!! I got it in the mail today, all the way from Canada, here is what I won!!!!



How awesome is that!! Can't wait to go and use it! The ribbons are in the new US In Colours and they are so nice... And the stamp set is in our Catalogue and is one that I don't have yet, so that is great! That will have to wait though as I am organising everything for my stall at the Craft Fair next week and also prepping for Monday nights class at the moment.... Not to mention organising everything for Georgia to start daycare on Monday!!!! busy, busy, busy....
Talk to you all soon,
Gina x

No comments: