Wednesday 1 October 2008

UStamp 08 Holidays

Just wanted to share with you all a fantastic class that I have joined. UStamp 08 Holidays. I am currently part of their first ever class and have loved it so much, I have already signed up for this next one.

The class runs from October 13th to November 7th. During this period you will receive at least 12 PDFs, bonus projects from the Dream Team Members, videos, photos, chats and prizes!!!! Here are some of the projects that I have received in the current class -



So if these appeal to you, join up today. The cost is only $25, however check out the website as their is a competition to receive free admission to the class. There is also an option to buy a class kit that also gives you free admission. It is completely worth it, the ideas are great!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I've signed up for the holiday classes. It's most probably not the best timing as I'm moving house and I've just started back at work BUT it just looks so much fun. I may need to purchase some new stamps to make all the lovely projects with. We are getting into dangerous territory now!!!!