Wednesday 9 April 2008

Monday night Class & Sketch Challenge

Hi all, I had a lot of fun at Monday's Technique Class. Here are a couple of the cards I made using the Polished Stone technique. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.



Now for the next sketch challenge, here it is:



The prize this month will be a $15 voucher from the current Catalogue. Entries close on 26th April, so make sure you get your entry to me ASAP so that I can get it onto my blog. You can all then vote on which entry you like the most. Either email, post or deliver your card to me. I can then take a photo of it and return your card to you. Good Luck!!
Also if you do not have your copy of the current catalogue, let me know and I can give one to you for $10 for the month of April only. After which they will be available for the regular price of $12.95. The catalogue is a must, it is beautiful!!

No comments: