Tuesday 22 April 2008

2008 Convention!

Hi All, I am back from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention and I have to say, I had a ball. I came back with new found motivation and inspiration. Convention is always so much fun! It was held at the Convention Centre at South Bank in Brisbane. I was lucky enough to win the Priceless Stamp Set in a Prize Patrol, so exciting!!!

Here are some photos of the Stampeders


I would like to say a huge congratulations to my upline Vicki Dean who was the runner up Demonstrator in Australia and also to Veanne Treasure and Kym Smiley who also received awards, well done!
And here is a photo of my swap that I took



Here a couple of the swaps that I received in return, just gorgeous, there are some very creative people out there!







Contact me today to book a workshop, place an order or join my fantastic team!!! gina.dart@yahoo.com
Check out my website, www.stampwithgina.com.au

No comments: