Thursday 3 June 2010

6 months has passed again!!

Hi all,

As per tradition, it has been 6 months and I guess it is time to post again!!! I cannot believe how quickly time flies! I had promised that it wouldn't be as long before posts in my last one, but here we are again - 6 months later!!

I am trying to sort out a few things at the moment (work, family life, stampin up) and how I can fit everything in again, so that I can become a little more involved with Stampin Up again, as I really miss everything, i.e. blogging, creating, sharing, attending events, hosting events, etc... I am hoping to be able to start holding some workshops again and continuing my bi-monthly stamp-a-stacks. I also want to be able to blog more regularly and keep you all updated on what is happening in the world of Stampin Up!

I wanted to let you all know about a wonderful promotion that is happening during the month of June.

During the month of June, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required.

Each week the deal will change, so if you would like to order anything on offer during that week, you will have to contact me asap!

During Week 1 which runs from 2 June to 8 June you can order any of the following punches:

Scallop Square punch as found on page 152 of the IB&C (idea book & catalogue)

Trio Flower punch as found on page 153 of the IB&C

Boho Blossoms punch as found on page 153 of the IB&C

Scallop Oval punch from the carry-over flyer

the regular price for all 4 punches is $30.95, you can order for this week only at the amazing price of $20.12 (plus p&h).

This promotion is unbelievable, it is such a fantastic price!! (I know a few people who will be receiving punches for birthdays and christmas this year!! lol..)

Anyway, better keep going. I will be back very shortly with some photos of what we are making at the stamp-a-stack I am holding on Monday night, so keep an eye open for that!

Talk soon,
Gina x

1 comment:

Chook said...

She's back, yeah!!! Can't wait to see what you'll be making. Do you still have any spots left?