Sunday 19 April 2009

Challenge winner!

Hi all,

The challenge for this month involved a sketch and colour theme. The colours were Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White and this was the sketch -



I actually got time to make a couple myself this month, here they are -






Once again, I have received some amazing entries and I loved all of them so I had a tough time picking the winner. Congratulations to for Kel this entry -



I love how you have used the dots up the side of the layout. Looks great!

And an honourable mention goes to Kathryn with this card -



I love the chunky glitter! Gorgeous card!

Here are the rest of the entries, aren't they gorgeous!! I am sure you can see why I had a hard time picking a winner! I just love that I am getting scrapbook page as well as cards!
(Go to the comments section of the previous post to go the links, check out everyones fabulous work!)











Thanks so much for playing along! Hope you had fun, I definitely did looking at everyone's creations. I also found a lot of inspiration that I have been lacking, now to just find the time to use it!!!

Take Care,
Gina xo

1 comment:

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Wow, thanks Gina an honourable mention for my card, I love taking part in challenges however time just gets away.