Monday 8 September 2008

Father's Day Frame

Just thought I would show you what I gave Peter for Fathers Day. I got this great idea from a very clever friend who is also an SU demonstrator, Sian, who made one of these for her husband as well, great idea Sian!!

Anyway, the plan was to have it made up before Fathers Day, but I actually needed Peters help, because you wouldn't believe it, Georgia was scared of the letters - what the!!! Anyway, we decided to put our beautiful puppy Jemma in the photos as well and she didn't mind the letters, I think the photos are gorgeous!

Here it is, let me know what you think! (sorry the photo isn't great, but you get the idea)






Contact me today to book a workshop, place an order or join my fantastic team!!! gina.dart@yahoo.com
Check out my website, www.stampwithgina.com.au

No comments: