Tuesday 3 June 2008

June Challenge

Ok, I have 2 challenges for June, 1st being a colour challenge. You will need to use the following cards to make a card in any design you like (so long as you use this colour scheme).



the colours are, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa


These images were copied from the site, http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/color-inspiration/, check it out it is a great site. The colours used are Stampin' Up! colours, however if you do not have these colours you can adapt similar colours that you may have.

The 2nd challenge is a sketch challenge using the following sketch.



You will need to have these to me by 24th June, so that I can get them up on my blog for you all to vote on!

Both prizes this month will be a surprise! So get busy and get your entry to me asap!

Contact me today to book a workshop, place an order or join my fantastic team!!! gina.dart@yahoo.com Check out my website, www.stampwithgina.com.au

No comments: