Monday 17 March 2008

Retired List & March Sketch Challenge

Hi All,

Well there is only a couple of weeks left to purchase anything on the retired list, so if you would like to order anything let me know ASAP, as items are still disappearing at a rapid rate!!! I am also selling off some of my old stamp sets that have made it onto the retired list for this year and last year. I will be selling some of these at a discounted rate, so if there is anything that you would like to check that I have, send me an email - gina.dart@yahoo.com.
Ok, the March Sketch Challenge finishes today, so if you would like to part of this and try to earn the fantastic prize, get your entries in! You can either email me a copy (photo or scan), or send your card to me and I will return it to you once I have put it on my blog. I haven't received many entries yet, so I will give you all a couple of extra days to get them to me.
Talk to you all again soon!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: